- Electrical Assistive Device2020-08-17
- n general, for patients who need long-term bedside care or chronical diseases, the burden on the family members or caregivers is very immense, so the market for assistive tools such as common electric beds, electrical wheelchairs, electric lifts, electrical prostheses, etc. are helpful for providing care to the patients. Such electrical assistive devices rely on DC voltage motors to drive or combine with battery control systems (BMS) for charging. Such applications can utilize MEAN WELL’s open frame PCB MPM/MFM/RPS power supply series for built-in power or GSM/GEM series for external charging adapters, all complying with 2xMOPP and suitable for BF type applications.
- Rehabilitation Treatment2020-08-17
- As a response to the population aging, various home rehabilitation or care aids are developed to aid those in need. Commonly used instruments include cardiopulmonary resuscitation machine, low-frequency therapy device, deep vein thrombosis, electric thermal pad, etc. Driven by the medical power supply of the latitude, this type of mobile or portable instrument is very suitable for the external adapter GSM/GEM series or the PCB type MPM/MFM/RPS series. The various models can fully satisfy various medical system requirements for stable and safe DC voltages. These series models can meet 2xMOPP insulation and are suitable for BF type equipment.
- Patient Health Monitoring2020-08-17
- Due to the development of modern medical technology , the medical technology has overcome the limitations of time and space in recent years. The patients electrocardiogram and blood sugar level data,etc can be transmitted through the computer network to the hospital or government monitoring unit to achieve remote diagnosis or monitoring. For patient monitors, blood oxygen monitors, networkable physiological monitors, network wireless monitoring systems, cameras, medical imaging scanners, etc. the equipment needs to operate from 80~264Vac full range input, and the isolation level of 2xMOPP and <100μf ultra-low leakage current needs to be fulfilled for patient contact equipment. MEAN WELL can provide miniaturized PCB mount type MPM/MFM series, open frame PCB type RPS series, and external GSM series.
- Home Healthcare2020-08-17
- In recent years, the home healthcare industry has flourished in countries worldwide. Patients with stable conditions can take care of themselves at home with home care devices, such as vapor drug intake, blood oxygen measurement, nebulizer, physiotherapy, and anti-decubitus,bed, etc. Those home care and portable devices must pass the European and US 60601-1-11 home medical safety certification and must meet the 2xMOPP high insulation and BF class for patient contact, ultra-low leakage current. Also, due to its high portability feature, an AC socket easy to plug and replace is required. MEAN WELL’s external medical adapter GSM/GEM series are suitable for these types of portable equipment. In addition, if the power is required to be built into the medical devices, the PCB mount type MPM/MFM series would be a perfect choice.
- Microbiology Testing2020-08-17
- Through electron microscopy, biometrics, or microbiological diagnostic systems to analyze the microbes that are invisible to the human eye is the current trend for diagnosis and research. There are many kinds of related instruments, such as a transmission electron microscope (TEM), energy filtering transmission electron microscope (EFTEM), scanning electron microscope (SEM), or cryo-electron microscopy. The mechanism and power requirements for different types of electron microscopes are different. In addition, there are extremely high requirements for EMC to ensure accurate and interference-free results and image. MEAN WELL offers a variety of high-performance medical-grade power supplies to fulfill the variety of requirements. In particular, the built-in bare-type RPS/MFM/MPM series can operate under fanless natural air-cooling conditions, avoiding vibrations that may affect imaging results.
- Blood Analysis2020-08-17
- Blood is a crucial connective tissue component in the human body. Doctors often analyze blood to evaluate the health condition of the human body. Therefore, blood analysis is an important method for academic study, clinical experiment or doctors examination of the patients body. Common blood analysis instruments include the centrifuge, automatic blood cell analyzer, hemoglobin analyzer, blood cell analyzer, blood cell counter, etc to further analyze the content and state of blood components. MEAN WELL’s PCB type MFM/MPM/RPS series power supply is suitable for driving electronic components or control boards such as motors, heating tubes, display screens inside blood analysis instruments.
- Biochemistry and Immunity Analysis2020-08-17
- With increasing environmental and food safety problems, the number of harmful bacteria to the human body is also expanding. The experimental and research institutions continue to provide detection and analysis of chemicals to assist in clinical diagnosis, treatment, and post-treatment health physiology index, improve human immunity functions, biochemical analyzers, DNA analyzers, enzyme immunoassays, etc. Such medical equipment all requires stable DC voltage to drive. MEAN WELL’s enclosed type MSP/RPS series, modular NMP series, built-in PCB type MFM/MPM/RPS series are all suitable to provide not only the required electrical power but also increased safety features and performance.
- Medical Aesthetic Device2020-08-17
- In recent years, aesthetic medicine has developed rapidly. More and more people are trying medical procedures to achieve body shaping effects, facial micro-shaping, hair regeneration, skin whitening, etc. At present, common medical instruments include liposuction machine, breast enhancement instrument, curve sculpture instrument, radio wave puller, laser cosmetic instrument, pulse light instrument, UV skin tester, etc. Medical aesthetic equipment also needs stable DC voltages to drive. For such medical aesthetic devices, MEAN WELL can provide built-in PCB type MFM / MPM / RPS series and external GSM / GEM series, providing a variety of standard medical power solutions.